Total Pageviews

Translate

Advice column by Izzy Mandel

Dear Izzy,
I like this guy but I am too shy to talk to him. What do I do?
-Piggy

Dear Piggy,
Guy troubles are very common in high school. The best way to confront this problem is to find something you both have in common. If you have the same classes ask him questions about the subject. If you do not have any classes with him, try talking to him at lunch. Compliment him on his eyes, shoes, or maybe even shirt. Always remember that being yourself and being friendly is key.
Lurking in shadows, Izzy Mandel.


Dear Izzy,
I have a theory my Boyfriend might be cheating on me. I do not want to seem paranoid and ask him, but I do not want to keep pondering this. What do I do?
-HeartbrokenAndCravingIceCream

Dear HeartbrokenAndCravingIcecream,
I totally get where you're coming from. Don't fret, its time to do some undercover work. I am not saying follow your boyfriend every where. But simply have him hang around you a bit more than usual. Slowly drop hints and if he seems suspicious come right out and ask him. He's going to say no of course. So then you ask his friends. If you can't get any answers out of them. Then ask around the school.
-Lurking in shadows Izzy Mandel


Dear Izzy,
My friends are always teasing me for being different. I can't stand it but I don't want to be rude and drop them. Help?!
-FanGirl123X

Dear FanGirl123X,
If they make you feel negatively then they are not true friends. You do not necessarily have to stop being their friends though. Simply surround yourself with more people who will make you smile. Try during lunch, find a group of people who like the same things as you and become their friends. Having more than one group of friends really helps.
-Lurking in shadows Izzy Mandel