Total Pageviews

Translate

Incoming Students: Join the Journalism Program!

The journalism/newspaper program at CPEHS is a morning club for 9th grade, an honors class for 11th grade and an after school program for all grade levels. The program produces CPEHS's month paper, The Madison Times. Ms. Diamond is the advisor for for the program. The journalism after school program is credit bearing and a great opportunity for students to get involved with the CPEHS community. The program is currently looking for new members. If you are interested, please see Ms. Diamond in the beginning of the 2010-2011 school year.

Some of the things I liked about the class was being introduced to new things. Also, working with the newspaper was very fun. I liked picking the topic I was going to write about, the section I was in, and getting the pictures. Journalism was a fun experience. -Jermaine Richie

In the Journalism class, there have different kind of section to work for the newspaper.I liked this class because everyone have different types of idea. I learn different experience in this class. -Sadia Tanni

One thing I liked about the newspaper was that I could make comics for the paper. Unfortunately, I was censored and limited a bit. Of course Ms.Diamond would not have let me put debauchery in . I also still don't like being limited to 4 four pages ...Keven Molina

-- this class is GREAT! You become a better writer, plus everyone in school gets to see what you write. It is also a better way to help you enjoy the news. --Rachel Osei♥

I loved how I can state my own opinions and have any argument while writing my articles. It gave me a chance to finally have my own voice. -Jenise Ortiz

_ Have you ever wanted a class about the future? Well journalism is the class for you. It's the class to catch up on the news of today. =) oooohhhh yeaaaahh JOURNALISM!
[Shatovia Irvings.)*

I Liked Journalism particularly because I like writing and putting my ideas on a sheet of paper. This course gave me the opportunity to learn how the newspaper is created and published. I might think of pursuing journalism in the future. This Journalism course lead to more resources for my writing. ~~Dannie White~~

The Journalism class was fun at times because it made me feel like I was actually in the news business. This class gave us a good idea of how it really is. Ms.Diamonds childhood stories were entertaining, but overall the class was fun and taught me a lot about writing papers. Journalism Is The Best. ~*Carmen Cancel*~


Journalism class brings this incredible feeling into your life and makes you view the world in a different way. Thing become clear as you are more involved with journalism. It an amazing new experience. I enjoyed my time here in this class, and I am glad I learned a new way of writing. Happy Writing
~Chazity Cruz


Journalism class is such an exciting class. Its different from regular English class. If you ask me, I would definitely choose Journalism class over regular English class. It provides so much information. Its was so awesome to learn how to write like a journalist. It made me think and ask myself, would journalism be my new career ?
-$ Anais Bruno $-

This a nice class, I'm not lying.- James Salazar


I had so much fun in the after school program You should join because it is a good way to meet new people and have fun doing something you love. I know i love being around the people, and I would choose it over anything just cause its like a family. -NICOLE BRACERO

The after school program was a fun experience. There are people that will help you if you are stuck. The topics were fun to work with and the people that you meet are cool. It's a great way to meet new people. -Oscar Terrazas