Total Pageviews

Translate

Inside My Mind by: Amanda Cruz, 12th grade

How I made these pictures: One day, I was really bored in my house since my little sister was on the computer. So one of my other friends Samantha was over at my house and an idea dawned on me to begin drawing her cartoon style. So, when I was done, the result that came out of was the picture at the bottom. Then, I drew 3 more of her friends, her twin sister, her friend Maxine and her friend Brandon who she considers a big brother to her.
This Picture is of her and her boyfriend the year they got together and a quote they always use. The quote is in the bottom


Brandon Denson is one of mine and Samantha's friend he's laid back and doesn't let anything bother him really













Maxine Rodriguez is one of Samantha's best friend since kindergarten
















Sophia Lexion is Samantha's twin sister in real life she is the total opposite of her sister who is sweet and kind














My good buddy Samantha Lexion the originator and why I began to draw these pictures, thank you.